September 2, 2014 Board Meeting Minutes
Members in attendance are: Billy, Kevin, Marie, Bill F., Layton, Barbara, Ron and Shari. Zac was not able to make the meeting. The meeting came to order at 6:39pm ending at 8:08pm
We covered a wide range of topics from the last meeting, touching base on rule changes, expectations of the officers, motions, sportsmanship awards, separation of officers, RR/ByLaws, supplies, trophies, taking departed members off the our account, t-shirts, captains mtg, captains requirements, etc.
1. All new appointed board members have been updated through our Non Profit Org.
2. All board members have access to our website now, with the exception of Andrew L.,( Non Board Member), who volunteers his help should any problems, or questions arise.
3. Treasurer’s report was given, along with the amount of teams we have for each division.
4. Marie has updated our RR and By-laws, however, there are some minor changes that are being ironed out before the upcoming Captains Mtg. on Sept 9th at Wetlands Brew Pub.
5. Turkey Shoot-date and location is TBD at this time.
6. The board is looking into t-shirts at a discounted rate for some fundraisers, or if anyone else wants to order one and have it designed. We were able to get some pretty great prices through a contact of Layton Statzer.
7. Kevin brought in a nice dart case for supplies that He and Billy will stock with flights, shafts, O-rings, and all the fun dart stuff you may need. See one of the guys if you have any questions.
8. The Board went over the results of the Sign-up Tournament.
9. The Board will be checking on the necessary establishments for any needed changes.
10. CAPTAINS MEETING-All captains, or Co-Captains need to make sure that they are at the meeting. We will be covering some important changes and regulations at this meeting. Again, this is not a quick pick up your packet, sign, and leave meeting.
11. *PLEASE NOTE* ALL RULES/REGULATIONS/BY-LAWS, WILL BE ENFORCED THIS SEASON. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!